How To Reset My Password
Everyone forgets their password at some point in time, so don't worry if you forget your ChurchSpring website password. Here is how to reset it!
- When you click the Login prompt on your website, a window will open that looks like this...
- If you can't remember your password, simply click on the prompt in the bottom left corner.
- Once you do, you will be asked for the email that you used when you created your account. Please make sure that the spelling is correct.
- Click the button that says "Reset Password" and a confirmation window will appear.
- In your email box, you should see an email with the subject line "Your New ChurchSpring Password." Click on that email and your information will be inside. It will look similar to this...
- Now you just need to copy your new password, jump back to your website, click the Login and enter your email and paste the new password into the appropriate cell. Be patient while the new password resolves itself. If you get a red error box, just delete what you had placed in the password box, and carefully re-copy and paste the new password.
Once you are back into your website, be sure to go straight to the settings area and change your password in the Admin area to one that you will remember!
FAQS & TROUBLESHOOTING
- "Help! The new password is not working for me!"
- Be sure to copy and paste just the password with no extra spaces before or after the new password. If you are still having problems, just reach out to our team and we will be happy to help!
- "I never received the updated password to use for login. Now what do I do?"
- It is possible that your original email was entered wrong into our system. Please contact the support team to check your account settings for you.