How To Add Your Church Logo
Personalize Your Site With Your Logo
Adding your logo to your new church website is a great touch to reinforce your ministries brand and can be accomplished in less than 90 seconds! Take a moment to add your logo now by following these simple instructions!
- Hover cursor over the church name at the top left of the homepage and click the edit icon.
- You have two choices: Text or Graphic. Click on “Graphic Logo.”
- When the graphic logo window is open, click on “Upload Logo.” The logo file must be a rectangle .png file with a transparent background and dimensions of 65 pixels high by 300 pixels wide.
- Go to the appropriate file on your computer and choose your logo by clicking on it twice, or selecting it and clicking “open.” The file will upload quickly and you will see it in the display box.
- Hit “save” and you will see it immediately appear in the upper left of your website.
Please note the max image size for your church logo upload. This is so that your logo will automatically optimize for each device (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.) and for each screen size so that every website visitor can easily use your website.
- How can I size my logo easily? We like to recommend Canva.com for free image editing needs. You can use the Canva Photo Editor (https://www.canva.com/photo-editor/app/) to get your size perfect without stretching your image!
- I don't have a logo for my ministry. How can I create one? No Logo? No Problem! There are a few websites out there that will help you design a logo for free! Once again, Canva is one of them! You can walk through their Free Logo Maker at https://www.canva.com/create/logos/ . Another option is freelogodesign.org. These tools can help you create a logo that represents your ministry and adds polish to your site! Loading a graphic logo is a website best practice for churches, especially those with lengthy names. You will love the clean look of your personal logo!