How To Create A Nested Page
Are you looking to link to a new page from somewhere on your site?
Look no farther!
Here is a quick and easy way to complete that task using ChurchSpring's inline editor.
- Click to edit the content of your page.
- Select the text you would like to make a link.
- Click on the chain link icon in the toolbar of the editor.
- Select "New Page" from the drop-down menu. The terms "new page" and "nested page" are interchangeable.
- Next, you will enter your page title and select the page style you prefer.
Click "save & continue" and the system will take you back to the text box you were in. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom of that text box.
Once you have saved (twice) you can click on the link in your word to be taken to your nested page.
FAQS & TROUBLESHOOTING
- How many nested pages can I have in my website? ChurchSpring allows for unlimited pages in your site.