How To Edit Text
Edit any text on your site!
By default, your ChurchSpring site auto-populates certain areas to save you time and hassle! For example, we plug in your church address, contact information, and service times in the middle Services bar. But what if you want to update that section (or any other text) throughout your site?
Log in to your site, and I’ll show you how to use our Edit Anywhere feature so you can create a truly customized site!
- Step 1: Navigate to a page with text that you want to edit
- Step 2: Place your mouse over the text area that you want to edit until you see the Pencil icon—Whenever you see the pencil icon, you can edit that text! Click the Pencil icon to edit.
- Step 3: Update the new text that you want and hit ‘Save’
WANNA GET FANCY?
Create your own unique site with these nifty features!
- Change the Give Button Text: If you are on the Grow or Flourish Plan, edit the button text of your Give button in the top right corner! Remember to hit the Save icon to save your update.
- Customize your Home Page Section Headers: Update your home page section headers that by default say “Events” or “Sermons.”
- Edit the icons on your services bar
- Click to edit the section in which the icon is located
- Place your mouse over the icon and a window with other icons will appear
- Select the new icon
- Hit Save!