How To Create A Button Link
Do You Love the Sharp Look of a Button?
So do we! Our text editor will create a button link for you... and you don't have to know a thing about HTML code!
Just follow these steps to add a button link in any text box on your ChurchSpring site...
1. Once you have logged in to your site, open your text box edit mode by clicking the little black pencil icon at the top of the box.
2. Create the "Call to Action" text that you want to be on your button and highlight it using your cursor.
3. Locate the "Link" icon on your text box toolbar. It will look like this:
4. Click on the Link icon and select "Insert Link."
5. Decide what kind of link you want to insert and click on it. If you chose an external link, you can choose to open the link in a new window.
6. Once you have added the link to your text, you will need to click the Button Link Style icon...
7. Chose your style of button by clicking on Primary Button or Default Button...
Once you have done this, all you have left to do is to click SAVE at the bottom of the page! And, wa-lah! You have created a sharp button that contains a link! Good job!
If you have any questions about creating a button link, please reach out to our team. We are always happy to help!