How To Create A Link To... Almost Anything
To much info at one time can be overwhelming - this is why you need links!
Linking to pdf documents, pages on your website, external webpages, or even email is a great way to engage your website guests.
Take a look at how you can create a link:
- Open the page and create the text in which you want to place the link.
- Highlight that text and click the link icon (looks like a chain) on your toolbar.
The box that opens has three options. Click “Insert link.”
- You can now see four options for linking. They are:
- Website Pages
- My Documents
- External Link
- Email Link
- To link within your website, you will choose the page from the list on the left. If you are choosing a page with subpages, be sure to also click on the correct subpage from the list on the right. Nested pages are located at the very bottom of the list on the left.
- Click “save” at the bottom of the box, and the link is completed.